For the Community and by the Community
Joyful Journey is a 501(c)3 not for profit, charitable organization.
Ways to Give
Do you have a professional service to donate? We’d like to speak with you!
- Contractor Repair Services
- Printing Services: logo apparel, media printing
- Marketing Specialist
- Computer Repair and Maintenance Technician
- Lawn & Landscape Services
All financial contributions to Joyful Journey are tax deductible. Each donation makes a difference in allowing affordable care for everyone.
What long lasting legacy would you like to provide to our community? Please contact Gerard Benner at email@example.com
For those families who wish to place Joyful Journey as a Memorial Recipient, a plaque has been designated: Celebrating the Life. Please contact Bess Witcosky, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for self-addressed envelopes and further information.
Spread the JOY!
Our best advocate is YOU!
PayPal convenience reduces your donation by 2%. Checks made payable to Joyful Journey and sent to 600 Lindberg Rd, West Lafayette, IN 47906 are most appreciated.
Our Volunteer Philosophy
Volunteers are vital to our success. Their special skills and talents add variety, depth and quality to a day at Joyful Journey…for Friends, Staff and other Volunteers.
Our Volunteers are partners in our mission and will benefit from their time with us as much as we benefit from their contributions.
Click on the icons to the left for more information.
Personal Benefits of Volunteering
- Build new skills, helping you interact with family or friends with cognitive and physical challenges
- Feel the satisfaction of helping us be successful in our mission; help make our community a great place to live
- Improve your own health and sense of well-being
- Opportunity to teach and share your skills and knowledge with Staff and Friends
- Gain work experience, receive school credit and/or fulfill community service requirements
Joyful Journey is a real house serving and caring for many people throughout the day. As with any house, we are constantly replenishing our supplies. You can help by donating needed items:
- Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
- Unscented Clear Liquid Hand Soap
- Window Cleaner Refill
- Dishwasher Detergent Pods
- Dishwasher Liquid Spot Preventer
- High Efficiency Laundry Detergent - Free and Clear
- All Purpose Disinfecting Cleaner Spray or Similar Item
- Castille Soap
- White Vinegar
- Shout Color Catchers
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towel
- 13 Gal. Kitchen Garbage Bags
- 30 Gal Large Trash Bags
- Various Sz of Plastic Ziploc Baggies
- Paper Plates/Bowls - Birthday plates are great!
- Paper Napkins
- Plastic Wrap
- Dish Towels and Dish Cloths
- Mr. Clean bottled liquid
- Vinyl Exam Gloves - non-powder, med
- Post It Notes
- Electric Pencil Sharpener
- White Correction Fluid
- All Sizes Batteries (esp, AA, AAA)
- LR44 Button Batteries
- Reg Sz Manilla Folders
- Reg Sz Hanging File Folders
- Envelopes – Reg, Legal Sz and Large Clasp
- White Copy Paper
- Postage Stamps
- Dry Erase Markers/Eraser
- Thank You Cards
- Staples Gift Card
- Cheese Sticks
- Gallon Drinking Water
- Crystal Light Sugar Free Drink Mixes
- Diet or Sugar Free Sweet Tea
- Instant Decaf Coffee
- Regular and Sugar Free Cookies
- Graham Crackers
- Colored Pencils
- 8.5 x 11 Card Stock (white and color)
- Copy Paper (assorted colors, pastels and bright)
- Scrap Book Paper
- Adult Size Scissors
- Liquid Watercolors
- Clear Craft Glue
- Mod Podge
- Water Color Paper - 140 lb. 9x12
- 1 inch Painter's Tape
- Bird Seed
- Weed Killer Spray
- Potting Soil
- Medium Size Clay Pots
- Standing Outdoor Planter Box
- Concrete safe ice remover pellets
- Small flat head shovel
- Angle Headed Broom
- Electric Hedge Trimmer and 100 ft heavy duty extension cord
Larger Home Items
- Laptop Computer
- Walmart, Payless, Marsh, Meijer, Aldi, Amazon
- Car Washes, Theaters, and Eateries
- iTunes Gift Cards (to purchase music for Music and Memory Program)